Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze
Prep Time: 15 Min Chill Time: 1 hour Cook Time: 10 Min
1 Rack of ribs Feeds 4 people
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 lamb chops
1. In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, ginger, tarragon, cinnamon, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Rub rack of lamb with the seasonings, and place on a plate. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Preheat grill for high heat.
3. Brush grill grate lightly with oil and arrange lamb ribs on grill. Cook 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.